Week 3 Body Beast/T25 Hybrid Schedule Update

Body Beast/T25 Womens Update


Happy Wednesday!  The week totally got away from me and I realized that I didn't get a chance to give you my weekly update!!  Things are going well and I am in my 3rd week of the Body Beast/T25 hybrid.  I am absolutely LOVING IT!!  I love the short cardio workouts and the intense strength training mixture.  I have to say that I am starving right now which is totally to be expected!!  Anytime you start a new workout routine you can expect to be a little more hungry than normal.  That is due to the fact that your metabolism is fired up and your body is adjusting.  In a week or two it will slow down and mellow back out.  It is important to make sure that you are drinking plenty of water and eating the appropriate amount in order to see results.  If you want to gain muscle or even want to slim down nutrition is key!!!  Eating your meals every day, not skipping them is what will bring about change!!
Eat 5 to 6 small meals per day
Fuel your fire

Week 3 Body Beast/T25 Hybrid

Monday: Build Back/Bis
Tuesday:  Cardio:  T25 Ab Intervals
Wednesday:  Build Shoulders & T25 Cardio
Thursday:  Rest
Friday:  Build Chest/Tris
Saturday:  Build Legs
Sunday:  Build Back/Bis

T25 Meal Plan
T25/Body Beast Meal Plan


A little bit of T25 action this week!  I did the Total Body Circuit and just about got my rear handed to me!  Laying on the floor in a pool of sweat is my kind of workout!  I pushed myself to the max and gave it my all for 25 minutes!  25 minutes and DONE BOOM!!  Let's do it baby!
But if you aren't at that intensity level you can certainly follow Tanya for the modifications.

Vanilla Shakeology
Bomb-digity new Vanilla Shakeology Recipe I tried today!  Rocks the house for sure!!!  I could drink this every single day!!  This was my lunch on the way to the park with my munchkins.  This is my kind of fast food!  Milkshake= YES PLEASE!  Oh and hold the fat, calories and back fat!!  :)

Womens Body Beast Progress
Body Beast Workout- scary morning face!  
Oh yeah, 5 am workout rocks!  You call me crazy, but I love my quiet time.  I need this to myself.  I need to sweat out the craziness that 2 boys will be bringing to my day and this is "ME" time!  I do my workout first thing in the morning and then I don't have to wonder when I will fit the next workout in!  DONE, BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!

Every week there are always obstacles that are put in our face.  This past week it was the zoo, the 4th of July and our trip to an amusement park! How does one stay on track with all of those things?

Let me tell you how:  You still wake up and do your workout!  You pack a cooler with apples, almonds, water, a shaker cup and shakeology, you take some cheese sticks and grapes and you find a place to get a big chicken salad with some vinaigrette on the side and you do your best.  You pass up on the cheese fries, the nachos and the funnel cake but if you really want ice cream you go for it!!  You walk it off and enjoy your family!  You stay clean the other meals of the day and you have a good time!!  It's all about being prepared and doing your best!  If you can take a few extra minutes to get yourself organized you will feel so much better.  Never leave the house and leave it up to chance.  Most likely the options you were hoping for are no where to be found!!

Do you want more tips just like this?  Do you need someone to keep you accountable to your meal plan and to your workouts?  What about a place to check in each and every day to stay on track and know that there are other people out there just like you that are struggling to get the results that they want!!!

Then join my support group to get health, fitness, support, and customized meal plans and healthy recipes to keep you on the right track!  There is nothing more powerful than having a community of support to keep you positive!!!

Complete the application for more information!!!




Fitness Motivational Quotes



Labels: , , , , , , , ,